Expert Accounting Solutions on the Sunshine Coast
We listen, discuss and provide you with advice that is unique to you.
At HPM Accountants, we know that every business faces unique challenges. We listen, discuss and advise to help you get the best from your business.
We're here to work with you, get to know you and help you succeed.
Business Advisory Services
At HPM Accountants, we offer business advice for start-ups, small-medium sized businesses and larger established businesses. We know the importance of having the right team to help a business succeed and we are here as your supportive, experienced business specialists to steer you in the right direction.
Some of our most requested services include:
- Business Performance Reviews, Reporting and Accountability Partnering
- Tax Planning
- Reviewing Business Structure suitability and Restructuring where required
- Management Reviews of Business Strengths, Weaknesses and Opportunities for Growth
- Budgeting, Goal Setting & Cashflow Reporting
- Management and Key-Person Meetings to discuss business strategy
- Business Sales and Succession Planning
- Business Acquisition Advice and Due Diligence
Tax & Compliance
We offer a full range of taxation and business compliance services for all entities. We make sure that you are aware of your tax obligations and work with you to keep your lodgements up to date and on time. Our tax services include:
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Business Activity Statements
- Financial Statements
- Tax Returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Sole Traders and SMSFs
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Tax Advice
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
We work with you to keep your super fund up to date and to ensure you understand the obligations for your fund. Our services include:
- Annual preparation of financial statements, income tax return and liaising with an external auditor to ensure compliance with lodgement obligations
At HPM Accountants we embrace cloud-based solutions for our clients.
Many of our clients have transitioned to Xero and their feedback has been overwhelming. Not only do we love Xero, our clients love Xero.
The top five reasons why you should convert to Xero
1. Bank reconciliation has never been easier.
2. Save your time and money.
3. Real time access to how your business is performing.
4. Xero is automatic: no installs, update, backups.
5. Access your business accounting anywhere, anytime – all you need is the internet.
If you would like more information on Xero, a referral to a Xero bookkeeper or would like to discuss how Xero can improve your business, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
"Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation"